Posted on March 02, 2019

QTerminals announced that it will offer incentives to the main shipping lines that have direct services calling at Hamad Port and do not transship within a range of 250 Nm from Hamad Port.

The incentives will be granted as of Friday, and nature and mechanism followed in their application will be revealed later, QTerminals said. QTerminals is a terminal operating company jointly established by Qatar Ports Management Company (Mwani), which owns 51 percent of the company, and Qatar Navigation (Milaha), which owns the remaining 49 percent. QTerminals is responsible for enabling Qatar’s imports and exports, its maritime trade flows and stimulating economic growth locally and regionally.