Posted on January 25, 2018

Mr. Talal Al-Shaibi, Assistant Director of the Operations and Risk Analysis Department, at the General Authority of Customs, said that 95% of the customs data are completed in less than an hour using the single customs window system Al Nadeeb. He also stated that the remaining 5% is completed in more than one hour because the relevant entities haven’t met the required customs’ documents.

It is worth mentioning that Al Nadeeb is an electronic system aimed at completing customs transactions quickly and efficiently compared to what was happening in the past. The system works to enhance the integration and accurate coordination with imports-related institutions in accordance with the laws and procedures in effect. Al Nadeeb offers various privileges to the parties concerned, mainly reducing effort and enabling agents to complete their transactions before reaching custom ports in addition to accessing the system anywhere, any time.

source: Al Sharq

Categories: