13 August 2018
A pediatric emergency medicine specialist at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is reminding parents and caregivers about the importance of supervising young children, noting that children are naturally...
28 January 2018
With temperatures expected to drop even further this week, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is raising awareness of the dangers of burning wood or charcoal indoors or in an enclosed space because of...
10 February 2017
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) has issued a warning to the public about the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning from burning wood or charcoal indoors or in an enclosed space. Carbon monoxide is a...
Subscribe to poisoning