14 February 2020
As the temperatures continue to drop, Dr Galal Saleh al Essai, consultant of Emergency Medicine at Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC), is warning residents about the health risks of burning...
28 January 2018
With temperatures expected to drop even further this week, Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is raising awareness of the dangers of burning wood or charcoal indoors or in an enclosed space because of...
10 February 2017
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) has issued a warning to the public about the danger of carbon monoxide poisoning from burning wood or charcoal indoors or in an enclosed space. Carbon monoxide is a...
Subscribe to charcoal